OubliZ - Guild Wars 2
Bienvenue sur le forum OubliZ !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum, merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore.

La guilde OubliZ ouvre son recrutement pour la bêta de Guild Wars 2 - http://www.oubliz.com/f2-recrutement
OubliZ - Guild Wars 2
Bienvenue sur le forum OubliZ !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum, merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore.

La guilde OubliZ ouvre son recrutement pour la bêta de Guild Wars 2 - http://www.oubliz.com/f2-recrutement
OubliZ - Guild Wars 2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

OubliZ - Guild Wars 2

AccueilAccueil  portailportail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Partagez | 

The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Songthain
Nazgùl
Songthain

The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo Empty
MessageSujet: The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo   The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo EmptyVen 1 Juin - 18:20

The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo Dragon_tattoo-header

It’s no secret that those of us working at ArenaNet are some of Guild Wars 2’s biggest fans. Each of us is thrilled to be a part of this game, and just like so many of our community members, we find all sorts of ways to express it. Content programmer Eric Rane stepped up to do just that in a big way with an extra-large Guild Wars 2 dragon logo on his torso.

Check it out:

The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo Eric-Rane-tattoo-400x600
So what’s the story behind the tattoo? Here’s what Eric had to say:

Citation :
“ArenaNet is without a doubt the best video game company I have ever worked for. The people here are all very good at their jobs and they take making video games very seriously. I’m always amazed at the quality of work and the level of care my coworkers put into the game day in and day out. I’ve been a gameplay programmer from the beginning of Guild Wars 2 development, and this game represents a very significant portion of my life. I’ve worked on many features of the game, including the event system, boss monsters, and character creation, to name a few. I’m incredibly proud and passionate about Guild Wars 2, and it brings me extreme pleasure to see all the fans enjoying our Beta Weekend Events.

Needless to say, I’m a huge fan of the Guild Wars 2 art style. About three years ago, I decided that the Guild Wars 2 logo would make an awesome tattoo, but I was going to wait for the game to ship before I had it done. But with summer coming up, I decided I couldn’t wait any longer, since I want to be able to go outside and enjoy the beautiful Seattle weather with my new tattoo. I was debating where to place the tattoo, but when a friend of mine suggested my ribcage, a picture of it popped into my head and I knew she was right.

First, I had the outline done—a two-hour ordeal. I knew that getting it on my ribcage meant it was going to hurt pretty badly, but it was a lot less painful than I had anticipated. I even started laughing at one point because it was tickling—something my tattoo artist said was a first. The coloring took an additional six hours, split between two sessions. When it was finally over, I was very glad to be done.”

Thanks to Eric for sharing his story and his awesome tattoo with us!

The Dev with the Dragon Tattoo

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut